Safety Equipment On Site Survey
SURVEY CONSISTS OF:
1. Allocate a location reference on report, to enable easy identification.
2. Check unit is clearly visible in case of emergency.
3. Ensure immediate area is free from sharp projections and is unobstructed
4. Activate shower/eyebath to flush the line and verify proper operations are per ANSI. Shower & Eyebath units are flushed approximately five minutes. Time will vary dependent on how many units are fed off the water line concerned. This procedure brings fresh chlorinated water to the lines & units.
5. Any worn parts required to be listed on report.
6. Check operating linkages for damage and list any recommendations for replacement/repair on report.
a) Check water temperature to verify correct thermostat operation/setting.
b) If no heating, state on report for further investigation of power supply or failed heaters.
c) Note on report of any indication lights out.
Don't wait for an accident - it could be too late.